School Enrollment

Enrolling for school can be done at the building your child will be attending.  During July when the school buildings are closed you can pick up enrollment forms for each of the individual buildings at the Shelton School District Central Office at 700 S 1st Street.

When enrolling a student for the first time in the district you will need to show the student's birth certificate, your personal identification, current immunization records and your current address with proof of address. 

Acceptable alternative forms of identification include Passport, Military ID, Driver's License, Social Security Documentation or Court Documentation of a name change.

Proof of address can be items that have your name and address on them.  These would include your driver's license, rental agreement, utility bill, cable bill etc.

For additional information please proceed to the School Enrollment Website.

Note:  Families that lack a stable living situation have certain rights or protections under the McKinney-Vento Act.  If you do not have a stable address, proof of residency, your child's birth certificate, and/or other documents normally required for enrollment, this will not be an obstacle in enrolling your child in school.  We can partner with you to make sure there are no educational barriers for your child, including help with online enrollment.  

Please ask to speak to our district McKinney-Vento Coordinator if you need help (360-462-2237).